Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas approached unconsciously. Although it was not snowy and there were no deers, I still felt the strong atmosphere of Christmas. I was happy because I have many Santa Claus.
On the Christmas morning, as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw two gifts near my bed. They were the surprise which my classmates prepared for me. The one is a woolen hat, and another is cookies. Christmas activities filled the whole day. There were a lot of cards, messages, and candies warmed my heart. It was the first Christmas that my family and my old friends didn't accompany with me. However, I was not lonely in this new environment. Because I still could feel the cares from my old friends and received new friends's wishes, I really have a happy day.

No comments: